Saturday, October 4, 2014

Brain Explosion

September, Day 30th 2014
I was so upset with my Mid-test result last time. The value has been shown by me badly, I can't deny that the day before, I can't focus on my Mid-test material. My head was full filled by many things that I can't avoid. Then I was thought so hard that we can't be 'the best' at everything, we just had one (or maybe some people have double or triple) type of human intelligence (based on my Psychological Test last month, human being had 8 types of intelligence, and every people had a single or maybe 3 for maximal point not all).

"A fish can swim, not fly in the air. A bird can fly not swim in the sea. They smart in their own way. If you can't passed the academical test, doesn't mean you are bad at everything."

By the way, I'm so glad of you guys read my "mindblow"mind, well thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment