Sunday, June 26, 2016

Priorities : based on my everyday true story

Lokasi: Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
hy peepl!

What should I write first?
hm... yes

Before I get started I wanna remind y'all this is Ramadhan Mubarak and I almost forget about greeting to you (if you were a reader, I really appreciate you because I know this page must be have really few visitor, so thanks a lot :'>)
Soooo happy fasting to all moslems and Happy Ramadhan Mubarak !

Back to the topic
Did you ever get confused sometimes about how to choose something you really need and you don't? It was my everyday problems, to be honest. And the worst is I made mistake about choosing the first one. In this life we have to be wise to choose anything, people called it prioritize. Everything is have to be prioritized. I don't know why I write this subject, it just comes out from my mind. After a little bit problem comes out when I have to chose between take a bath, praying and help my mom to wash all clothes ( I did manually because my mom won't buy the washing machine for energy saving... and money saving). Anyway, I'm human too and I still have to learn more about life, about prioritize. So I chose to pray first because I think it was a wise option enough. At least the problem solved anyway, my mom didn't mad and the dirty clothes was gone. Ok, I hope it inspired you.
x.o.x.o
here take my bonus ;)
Nam Tae Hyeon is playing guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment