Thursday, December 18, 2014

#UBSdeteksiCon2k14

The last event of DetEksi Jawa Pos wasn't made me disappointed . From the economical view the entrace ticket wasn't an expensive one to get, especially for a school girl like me. haha. By the way you must be get bored right after had some weeks with a bunch of exams and schools duty right? The one way of relaxation version of me is by attend this DetEksi event. Well, this didn't make me upset, this event worth enough for me for relaxing me in the middle time of going to the final exams. Waaah it was fun seeing many masterpiece of other schools. And the following day, I met some friendly teamwork presenting their 3D wall magazine to my friends and I, and they were from SMKN 5 Surabaya and SMAN 1 Boyolangu wow it's pretty far from my city, although of their distance of my city their attitude to face the visitors didn't made me disappointed and no wonder before that their 3D wall magazine was made by recycle things like used spoons, the broken CDs and more (they told me everything, they made me forget haha) and you know, I got a little cutie gift from them by the won the game of their 3D wallmagz I really appreciate their fully effort.

Besides, the decoration along my way to take a look of every single side of DetEksi Event was amazing, I took a lot of picture there. And one more the frame of instagram feed catching my attention and made me want to take a lot of picture in there. The next eye-catching spot was the classic black board with the random doodles made by many student every high schools in Surabaya. Yeah more picture of course. Haha you can call me narsis now but yeah it's okay. And after going back to my home I uploaded all of my (with my friends too)  pictures to my instagram account and I tagged deteksi_jp (account of DetEksi Jawa Pos) and yeaah many likes came and made me happy. haha. Then, by the notification I saw deteksi_jp reposted my photo. No wonder before that it was really happen ._. thanks DetEksi Jawa Pos (It really made my existance better, haha). Seems I was much tell you my story right? So, this is my photos :)

I never saw blackboard like this any more since 2006 (when I studied in grade 3 )

yeaah the 'instagram feed' idea was so creative 

"may I will do some magic"

on the footpaths along my way 

really like this one. Click here for more info :)

[Notes: The photos above is my favourite, I don't upload all of them.]


Okay guys I think that's enough, see you in my next post.
Kisses
Irene

2 comments: