Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Voucher from Zalora

Hello blogger lovers, this is Irene (again) hehe, well this is so fast with my previous post right? you know, seems like I got writer fever haha. no I'm not . I just on my mood to write any post currently. If you guess me a moody girl, yeah you were right!

A couple months ago, I got an email from Zalora sent by Tisza Monez. It was invitation for a partnership with Zalora. And I really glad she found my website, and it was like "am I that popular ?" haha nope. After I asked her what kind of that partnership, she said that it was like wanted for my help to promote the Zalora's Christmas Gift or Zalora's Batik Women by made an article like my daily blog post. It didn't have to be a review of fashion or Zalora, just mentioned "Zalora" or "I've seen an idea of Zalora" in the last. Then added an anchor text with the linked to the Zalora's page.


Then what the benefit of that partnerships?


From the previous experience, Zalora gave a shopping voucher without any minimum purchase. I was really glad, and decided to used it as a gift for my Mom in Mother's Day. Yay! Besides, Zalora also gave me Season's Greetings card and.... 15% discount card when I opened the package. Double yay!
[ps: Happy Mother's Day for the Mothers in Indonesia :) ]

Zalora Season's Greetings Card
Sorry I didn't take a picture of the discount card, so let it be a mystery. haha

The example (used by a model)

 Yeaaaay my Mom using it and she was happy :) (I guess the pict above is enough saying haha)
note: I recently spent my holiday in Bali with ma Mom

When I opened the package, I wasn't disappointed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment